Sandip Mukherjee toped the chart, cracking all 15 followed by karthik (14), Ananth Shankar (13) and Rabi Sankar Saha(13).
Special thanks to Anirudh, Balaji Krishnan , Kamal rathi, Chandan Shahi, Ramakrishnan, Ranjeet verma, Ramaswamy, Shankar, Sandip, Aditya Modi, Sankarshan Baliga, Anubhav Chaterjee, Sunil Singh Rana, Krishnaveni,Ganesh, Rohit Jain, Ahmad Firdaus, Suresh Kumar, Varadharajan, Sathya Narayan,Sandeep kumar, Anand Shankar, Santanu Dey, Chetan rathod, Deepak, Siddharth misra, Murali, Md. Azharuddin,Varun
1. Ashok Todi, father in law of the hapless Rizwanur Rehman own this brand worth Rs200 crore. The brand was endorsed by Sunny Deol. Interestingly Bengalis have voluntarily chosen to shun the product after Rizwanur’s death
Lux Cozi brand of hosiery products
2. Name the automobile manufacturer who announced plans to develop an "Islamic car", designed for Muslim motorists. The car could boast special features like a compass pointing to Mecca and a dedicated space to keep a copy of the Koran and a headscarf
3. The pitch was so big (three-year contract has a total billings of about $4.5 billion), in fact, that X gave it its own moniker: Project DaVinci. WPP, who won the account, is building a separate agency to serve the client staffing more than 1,000 marketing experts exclusively to the client globally. Name the client who awarded this huge account to WPP.
Dell. the project was named Da Vinci because Dell was looking for the combination of artist and scientist more
4. Who attempted to clone Spider-Man as an Indian kid called Pavitr Prabhakar
Gotham Comics - Marvel Enterprises, Inc. & Virgin Comics
5. The toughest challenge faced by HCL in 1976 was getting permission from the government to make computers. After all atempts failed, they decided to partner with a state government to form a JV. Which State govt joined Shiv Nadar and co to produce computers in 1976
6. Name the the first commercial figure to be displayed at Madame Tussad's museum
A wax figure of a Singapore Airlines stewardess, replete in her batik sarong kebaya uniform designed by Pierre Balmain, in 1994
7. Which company launched a global branding initiative known as Project Heartbeat introducing 0&1 as Brand Ambassador's?
8. Henry Ross, joined in IBM as a salesman after leaving US Navy in 1957, very soon he became a top employee at IBM by completing a years sales target in just 2 weeks. In 1962 he left IBM and established which company?
9. Which company -
a. Mission :
To Inspire and Excite the World of Football.
To develop, source and sell high quality great value football product.
The Authentic Football Brand.
To be at least the number 3 football brand in every market in which we operate.
10. His first preference was to join the IAS but his parents insisted that he take up the SBI probationary officer's job. Reason: in 1972, SBI was paying Rs 925 a month, which was Rs 75 more than an IAS salary in those days. Identify Him
11. Which American University officially voted Donald Duck as campus Mascot?
University of Oregon
12. Which airlines released this print ad in 1979 featuring the WTC Twin Towers and a shadow of a plane
Pakistan International Airways
13. He started a company in 1948 known as RUDA
Rudolph Dassler, Ruda is now known as PUMA
14. He got the moniker "The Henry Ford of the shoe industry"
15. Mr.X’s started his career as a translator with advertising agency JWT(HTA) since he could read and write English and Gujrati . At age 50, in 1973 he ventured out on his own, to start his agency when he was overlooked for the top job at JWT. How to Succeed Without Tears is one of the book authored by him. Identify Mr.X