1. What was named after the fantasy island in the story of Peter Pan, where children never age.
2. The idea for a hotel project first took seed in X's mind in 1957, when he visited Kempin Sky Hotel, West Germany as a representative of handloom board seeking newer markets. Identify X and the hotel chain started by him
3. What term was coined in the late 1970s, by a college dropout and Salomon trader to name a tidy bit of financial alchemy in which home loans were packaged together by Wall Street firms and sold to institutional investors.
4. who is also known as Diwan No. 1 and submitted his first budget in 1982
5. The co-founder of this company often described his company as the Ellis island of American business because it intentionally attracted the dissidents who wouldn't fit into corporate America
6. Who was sued by Apple computers on 23 September, 1985 for making plans for a new company and falsely representing his intentions to the board
7. More than anything else, X wants to became a teacher, a goal he wouldn't be able to achieve unless he earned his college degree. So he returned to Berkeley college to complete his electrical engineering and enrolled as "Rocky Raccoon Clark", Clark was his wife's name and Rocky Raccoon was his dog. Identify X
8. Which brands new logo is composed of two animated green, lava-like shapes — called Chouw and Mouw —with distinct identities of their own.
9. The scheme was originally described by Charles Dickens in his novel Little Dorrit and came into limelight in early 1900's. it was named after the Boston swindler who gave his name to the scheme nearly a century ago. Experts believe this scheme is one of the primary reasons for the current financial crisis. what scheme are we talking about?
10. Which website came into existence after a day long brainstorming session by employees of odeo. The original product name / codename “twttr” was inspired by Flickr and the fact that American SMS shortcodes are five characters.
Rules: Shoot your answers to praneeth82 AT Gmail Dot com and I will send you answers, please don't send your answers as comments