1. Why was Roger Federer nicknamed "Fedex"
2. "In an era of specialists - you're either a clay court specialist, a grass court specialist or a hard court specialist... or you're Roger Federer". Famous statement on Federer made by whom?
3. “I AM TOMORROW’S FUTURE” a statement made by Nolonwabo Batini, a girl aged fifteen from, South Africa was adopted as vision and slogan of which organization
On what occasion Roger Federer dressed as King Arthur
5. Federer is the only player in history to win which two grand slams consecutively for three straight years.
6. One of federer's nickname is TMF. what does it stand for
7. Connect Federer, Rod Laver, Jimmy Connors and Mats Wilander.
8. Federer won a Golden Bagel award for what?
9. In July 2003, he launched his own fragrance called "RF-RogerFederer. True or False?
10. What was presented to Fedex as a homecoming gift after his 2003 Wimbledon triumph
11. what does those Swiss flag marks on Roger Federer shoes represent? (OK this may sound bit odd, but quite interesting)
Check out the answers in comments