Scores: Rohit Nair 7
Varadha Rajan 1
Vikram Ramnathan 4
Arindam Sanyal 2
Sushil kumar Vashishta 8
Aditya modi 8
Mitesh agarwal 9
Varun reddy 7
Murali D 6
Sabapathy Narayanan 7
1. Tom Anderson, age 30, started which website so that his band and others emerging on the LA music scene would have a place to share and promote their music. the website now formeda label company that will release a few albums each year from bands discovered on the site.
2. what was created by a 33 year old former Netscape software engineer named Jonathan Abrams. Having tried a few online dating sites, he found them "creepy". He decided to attempt to make something that more closely replicated how people really meet people - through their friends and related social connections.
3.which website was awarded a patent on some pretty fundamental qualities of online social networking. The patent covers the determining and display of relationships between individuals who have entered personal information into a social network; specifically, determining who is in your circle of friends and who isn’t
4. which social networking website name is based on the paper facebooks that many colleges give to incoming students, faculty, and staff depicting members of the campus community
5. Orkut has made which language as its second language in its interface
6.which company launched a site called "The Hub" which targets teens and encourages them to "express their individuality" by adding a song, pictures and a fashion quiz to their profile
7. name the invitation only social networking website for soccer fans and players from Nike and Google?
8. Founder of Napster, Shawn Fanning, is reportedly working on a new "virtual social community for online gamers," that he plans on releasing in the near future. The new service will be called as what?
9. Identify this guy
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.com
10. Identify The Duo?
Tom Anderson and Chris Dewolfe of Myspace.com